Our consulting services in infrastructure planning start from macroeconomic approach of identifying projects that maximize economic impacts on the surrounding regions. By carefully examining social fabrics and root problems in regional economics, priority projects are identified. Project design is undertaken by incorporating technical details. After cross-examining environmental and social impacts of the projects, the finalization of the project scope is pursued and ready for funding evaluation. Our fields of experience extend from power, transportation, and water/sanitation.
GIS and GPS based Route Planning for Infrastructure Network Planning
We offer a seamless service beween desktop route planning and groud survey verification based on GIS mapping and GPS surveys. Using traditional topographic survey data or stattelite imageries, first-round route planning is provided on GIS within a short period of time. Based on the GIS route plans, alternative routes are ported to GPSs for ground suvey verification. With the feedback from ground surveys, the route plans are modified as basic route plan, for highways, water distribution network or power distribution network.
Network Optimization Program
Our particular strength is our network optimization planning based on Dynamic Evaluation and Optimization of Network-Infrastructure (DEON) Program.
While the efficiency in public service management is increasingly pursued, there is a stronger need for enhancing the quality in planning by carefully involving communities across the board including socially underprivillaged classes.
Our services include:
・Participatory-based Community Planning
・Social Awareness Campaign
・Community Development Organization
- Example -
We have undertaken a community development program in the city of Amtristar, Punjab to enhance sewer connections in a slum. After series of discussions held with the residents and stakeholders, social program of forming a sewerage connection neighborhood group called â€œManhole Clubâ€ to create self-enforcement mechanism for the commitment while acquiring public funding for manhole constructions.
- Asset Management System
- Network Route Evaluation and Planning System
- Customer Management System
- Project Progress and Inventory Control System
We integrate various database systems including Oracle, Access, GIS and Excel. We deploy various macro-programs to interface excel to more standard database and GIS to provide user friendly interface. These tools have proved particularly effective at the time of planning and analyses where short period of implementation. The tool development period usually takes only several days.
Within the arena for environment, we provide two major consulting services.
1. Environmental Impact Assessment
- Strategic Environmetal Impact Assessment: by involving all the stake holders, the scoping for environemtal impact assessment and project scope revision is undertaken
- Proper outputs of EIA should be first of scope changes for the project and mitigation measures to ease the negative impacts.
- For implementation, two major scope of work is envisaged: Environmental Management Plan and Resettlement Plan
2. Soil and Water Contamination Analysis and Remediation
- Being affiliated with external laboratories and specialists, we provide assessment of ground water and soil contamination assessments and its remediation strategy development
In order achieve institutional capacity development, it is vital to approach from top and bottom. Laws and policies are fundamental infrastructure that define functions of institutions as well as the authorities and responsibilities to the public at large. On the other hand, no institution would function without human resources and finances. Leadership is vital in making changes when there is a tradition of lax management or low productivity. We provide a comprehensive analysis, strategic choices as well as the supervision for the implementation of institutional reform.
Analysis and Planning
- Problem Identification
- Legal Structure Analysis
- Resource Analysis
- Strategy Development
- Implementation Planning
Capacity Development Implementation
- Human Resource Development
- Public Relation and Marketing Capacity Development
- Maintenance and Operation Capacity Development
- Productivity Improvement
- Anticorruption Measures
- Public and Private Participation Promotion
Copyright (c) 2009 EXEIDEA.INC